Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Express yourself!

I have a certain number of Elle Decor Issues I keep handy, from time to time I go back to them for inspiration. Today I fell upon this one and decided to Blog about it. I can say a lot of things about this space, but will only say the few I feel are worth mentioning. This is clearly a space with a very distinct character, a space that changes and evolves with time, a space that makes no compromises. The thing is it doesn't have to, why not surround yourself with Art and objects that move you? Why not tailor your environment to your likes and needs? Ask yourself if you want your home to reflect the individual you are or some image you found in a magazine that seems to be "in" right now. I've said it before and I will say it again, let yourself go, you might like the result!














No comments: