Wednesday, May 12, 2010

the right stool!

Great stools & how fantastic: I have not seen them five hundred times over already!
Troika bar stools by G.O.D (www.exhibit.net.au)

Sometimes it's about finding the right piece. That's a difficult thing to do given the incredible amount of choice we have. More often than not the wrong selections are made in interiors and money is rarely the reason. Most people don't really know 1) what is available out there and 2) what that perfect piece looks like (trust me there is always a perfect piece). The secret is taking your time and considering options that you normally would not. Stepping out of your comfort zone will give you new options you never truly considered and will bring you closer to making that right choice. Don't worry, if you still don't know; call me! Chances are I do.

6 comments:

calamitydesignstudio said...

Hi, I'm trying to send an email with some pics in it for you but can't find an email address - can you help?

Jay Singh said...

Interior Design Dallas

Unknown said...

Cumberland

REALLY COMMENDABLE.......

ruediger benedikt said...

Very exciting to read your thoughts about interior design, a fountaine of inspiration and a an open book of knowlodge, really enjoy reading it, thank you so much.
www.ruedigerbenedikt.com/blog

Anonymous said...

Hi, This is a very nice blog..We provide Interior Design service for Residence, Corporate, Spa, Office, Hotel. Restaurant, etc.
Thanks for sharing with us.

Unknown said...

I have seen some nice creativity here over and all i can get some ideas which was needed i want to know one thing how do i decorate my living room its colour is dark brown and i want to do something else please suggest me. Here is my site Home Decoration Ideas