Monday, January 4, 2010

Who would have thought?


Just look at this space: Fuchsia? Yet it works, so much so I imagine that whomever resides here must be quite fabulous!!

Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go. T. S. Eliot . Words to live by... At least I think so. Happy new year everyone, here's hoping 2010 will be a wonderful year in all things design. I chose this quote because it illustrates the direction I want to share with you all in these next couple of weeks.Let's have a look at the rooms that were a risky undertaking and are so undeniably successful we all wish we had the guts. There's no way around it people, if you want gorgeous: take the risk (of course what I mean by that is listen to your very qualified interior designer)! You will be amazed at how wonderful your new daring space will make you feel, it will inspire and re energize you. Better still, yours will be a unique space, reflecting your person and lifestyle. Stay tuned, I have some great spaces to share with you.

No comments: