Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fantastic (never mind the cushions on the ground)

Looks good!

Very crisp.

Great this very unassuming mirror.

Love the wall covering!
Loose the candle sticks.
Welcome, welcome everyone!!
You know I love all things tasteful; ok minus the gold candle sticks on the coffee table; but I digress. I love all things glamorous and full of umf!!! Fantastic this Zebra runner; so Hollywood. If you are going to get crazy and by all means please do, I am going to have to insist you keep it controlled by using a strong neutral palette as your background. Oh, also try not to become crazy with accessories ( I know we all love accessories...), sometimes they make a space look and feel junky.

1 comment:

Café Naïveté said...

I ABSOLUTELLY LOVEEEE THE BED! It's perfect!!!! :)

www.cafenaivete.blogspot.com