Monday, October 5, 2009

Igloo Design - Spa Calme











Igloo Design - Spa Calme
I had a chance to experience one of our own spaces this weekend. It was a great experience! This spa was designed over a year ago, and as always, I make a conscious effort to stop thinking about projects after they are done so that when I walk through them with a fresh pair of eyes. This is the only way of being able to asses ones work. When I arrived to the spa, I was welcomed by a fantasy like reception desk-we used a white 8x8 ceramic tile that looks like a tufted pillow. The contrast between visual and actual texture creates a lot of interest. Beyond that, there is the change rooms and relaxation area. I was happy to see how the owner Natalie grew into her space by adding her own 'Spa Calme' touches, such as relaxing music and special scents. Needless to say, the service was impeccable and the experience was grand. I left as a returning client and most of all a proud Interior Design Professional!








No comments: